Education Services at the Barber National Institute
- Bright Beginning Early Intervention – a wide range of therapies from birth – age 3
- Children's Mental Health Partial Program - intensive support for students in the Elizabeth Lee Black School with a mental health diagnosis
- Elizabeth Lee Black School – approved private school for students ages 3-21
- Kids on the Block – free puppet shows to increase children’s understanding about disabilities
- Autism INsight - Follow All About Autism, a blog by Dr. Maureen Barber-Carey; get your copy of Effective Instruction for Children with Autism; learn more in this overview about the Autism Spectrum; see Autism Services available at the Barber National Institute.