Intensive, In-Home Therapy for Youth with Qualifying Behavioral Health Diagnoses
Family Based Mental Health Services is an intensive, in-home therapy for children and adolescents with qualifying behavioral health diagnoses including autism, ADHD, anxiety, depression and their families. The outcome of therapy is to stabilize the family environment. Clinical outcomes focus on educating families about the child's diagnosis, implementing positive behavioral plans and interventions in the home environment, and encouraging healthy family relationships within the household. Family goals are developed and supported following thorough assessments of the family. A comprehensive treatment plan is developed and monitored with the family and interventions are implemented by highly trained staff.
Family Based Mental Health Service:
- Involves a team of therapists offering Structural Family Therapy in the home two to five times a week.
- The treatment team is comprised of a Mental Health Therapist and a Behavior Specialist, both with advanced degrees in their field.
- The program provides an intensive behavioral approach using Applied Behavioral Analysis, the "gold standard" technique for changing negative or destructive behaviors.
- Treatment may include individual, family, sibling or marital therapies.
- The Family Based program also offers 24 hour crisis on-call services seven days a week, as well as Family Support Services to assist in funding respite care and other supportive services.
For more information about our personalized, intensive & therapeutic Family Based Mental Health Service for children & adolescents with behavioral health needs, download the brochure, or contact Christine Bible at 878-5970 or CBible@BarberInstitute.org