Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization
The Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization program helps individuals who have a mental health diagnosis manage the daily challenges they encounter. The program provides services from a multidisciplinary team that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurse clinicians, mental health therapists and trained support staff. A psychiatrist oversees each participant's treatment and discharge planning.
This program is designed for clients who can benefit from a highly structured and supervised setting. The program consists of six hours of intensive programming Monday through Friday. Programming uses cognitive behavioral therapy to develop better coping mechanisms, improve management of symptoms and promote healthy living skills. This comprehensive approach to patient care incorporates a multidisciplinary team providing group education and therapy, individual therapy, psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- Psychiatrist visits every 15 days
- Multiple daily psychotherapy groups
- Anger management and coping skills group
- Medication management
- Weekly, individual therapy
- Community socialization skills
- Music and art therapy
- Nutrition education
- Supported and structured therapeutic environment
- Interpersonal skill training integrated with community socialization
- Links to other supports for successful recovery
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.