Children's Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program
This program is designed for students with an intellectual disability and a mental health/behavioral disorder. These students must be enrolled in the Elizabeth Lee Black School/Approved Private School Program.
- Intensive clinical support in an integrated classroom
- Weekly psychiatric services
- Applied behavior analysis program
- Highly trained professional staff within the classroom
- Integration of individualized school and psychiatric needs at one location with a comprehensive, coordinated treatment approach
- Individual monthly clinical team meetings
Contact Louanne Popowicz at (814) 878-4048 or LPopowicz@BarberInstitute.org for more information on how our Children's Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program can assist your child in learning by providing professional, individualized support.