This publication is not being sold for the purpose of rendering medical advice or other healthcare professional services. The information contained in this publication is general information and may or may not reflect current instructional developments regarding Autism Spectrum Disorders. The information in this publication is subject to change at any time without notice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical or healthcare advice. Neither the Dr. Gertrude A. Barber Educational Institute, Inc., publisher, distributor nor the authors make any guarantees or warranties concerning the information in this publication. If medical advice or other expert healthcare assistance is required, the services of a competent, experienced professional person should be sought.
Please contact 814-874-5603 or JudyBaker@BarberInstitute.org for instructions on returning the book.
- The book and unopened DVD must be returned together in order to receive a refund.
- We cannot refund returns of the book & DVD if they are marked or damaged.
- Include a copy of the original invoice (or the invoice number and invoice date).
- You are responsible for shipping charges.
- To guarantee delivery of your return, we recommend that you purchase delivery confirmation from your shipping service.
- Please provide your email address and daytime phone number.
The Barber National Institute will ship anywhere in the world; however we only accept online payments for US orders. If you are located outside of the United States, please call 814-874-5603 to place your order.
If paying by credit card it will be charged at the time of shipment, usually within 72 hours. We do not process orders after 5p.m. or on weekends.
If you have any questions or need to report a defective book please call 814-874-5603 or email JudyBaker@BarberInstitute.org.